Carbon Monoxide Laws for MD Rentals

Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is colorless and odorless, but extremely poisonous. Over 150 people in the United States die each year because of CO poisoning from common products like generators, furnaces, stoves, and fireplaces. The Maryland General Assembly recently passed House Bill 0849 and Senate Bill 0182, making it required by law for all rental…

Details

How to Handle Pet Waste

Many Community Associations struggle to keep their walkways and common areas clear of pet waste. Here are some tips to help your board keep this issue at bay. Set up signs reminding everyone to clean up after their pets. There are many types of signs, and most are relatively inexpensive! Create a formal policy for…

Details