On the road, you never know what can happen. And, let’s face it, other distracted drivers are probably your greatest risk. One wrong move and you’re filing a claim. But will the damage to your vehicle be covered by your auto insurance policy? Unfortunately, many people find out after a crash that their insurance falls short.

Covering the Gaps

Is your car worth less than the loan value you’re paying? Then you need loan gap coverage. Does your auto insurance include rental car reimbursement? You’ll want that, unless want to pay out-of-pocket for a spare vehicle while yours is in the shop. This is fine-print stuff that can get lost in a policy if it’s not clearly explained. We make a point to sit down with you and walk through your auto policy so you understand what’s covered and can make informed decisions.

Buckle Up

The last thing you want to worry about is what happens if you’re in an accident. Let’s take a look at your current auto insurance policy and determine whether there are coverage gaps. Remember, we can bundle auto with homeowner’s insurance for a comprehensive package.

Call us—but please, not while you’re driving. 410.213.5600 or [email protected].

Your Personal Insurance Group

Jennifer Whaley

Marketing Specialist
Phone: (410) 213-5555
[email protected]

Melissa Minnick

Marketing Specialist
Phone: (410) 213-5580
[email protected]

Diane Frederick, CISR

Private Client Specialist
Phone: (410) 213-5554
[email protected]