At Deeley, we choose optimism. We check in often with our team members to share each other’s challenges and support each other with empathy.
Even during a pandemic, our Deeley family learned, grew and thrived in a difficult situation.
- Megan Muller, Client Advisor – How To Stay Positive
- Kiesha Jones, Claims Analyst – How To Put Clients At Ease
- Natasha Malin, Client Support Technician – Expecting During Quarantine
- Meghan Feagans, Client Relations Agent – Adapting And Coping With Kids
- Cindy Hall, VP of Sales and Client Service – Managing And Leading A Remote Team
- Jennifer Powell, Operations Analyst – Adapting Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Theo Hobbs, Client Advisor – Changing Careers
- Mandi Brown, Client Relations Agent – Adjusting to FMLA Leave
- Amy Bennetta, Client Relations Agent – Adapting To Remote Work