National Hurricane Preparedness Week was May 6th-12th. Be sure that you are prepared for a hurricane before a destructive storm hits! The National Weather Service provides helpful info to ensure you take the right steps:
- Determine Your Risk – http://weather.gov/hurricanesafety
- Develop an Evacuation Plan – http://flash.org/hurricane-season/evacuation-zones/find-your-evacuation-zones.pdf
- Assemble Disaster Supplies – https://www.ready.gov/kit
- Get an Insurance Checkup – https://www.deeleyinsurance.com/. Act now as flood insurance requires a 30-day waiting period!
- Strengthen Your Home – https://www.fema.gov/what-mitigation
- Help Your Neighbor – https://community.fema.gov/action/plan-with-neighbors
- Complete a Written Plan – https://www.ready.gov/make-a-plan
Let’s Talk. We can help you review your insurance policies to make sure you are ready!