10,000 steps per day!
The US Surgeon General has stated that adults should have 10,000 steps a day to be healthy and PRODUCTIVE!
People are tracking these steps in a number of different ways from the smart phone to the fitbit. There are competitions on who gets the most steps in our office on a regular basis. Some of us struggle to get to that 10,000 mark – so a few tips:
- Park your car far from where you are going.
- Take the stairs rather than an elevator or escalator.
- Walk your kids to the bus stops (even your teens – they hate this!)
- Take the dog out for a long walk.
- Find a friend and Walk and Talk.
Thanks for reading. How do you get your steps in?