Effective relationships between dispatchers and drivers are crucial to the success of a trucking company. This one hour webinar presented by Carolina Casualty on Thursday, November 10 from 2 to 3pm will highlight ways to promote effective communication in relationships between dispatchers and drivers.
The following topics will be covered:
- Roles of dispatchers and drivers
- Effects of poor dispatcher/driver relationships
- Why is effective communication important?
- Different communication styles
- What the dispatcher says vs what the driver hears
- Managing the stress
- Importance of respect
To request this free webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.