Once again we reached out to the Deeley Insurance Group team to find the best trick-or-treat location. The answers were so good – I may just change my plan of where to go! Below was the top 5 locations our employees will visit!
- Downtown Berlin – it is not just America’s Coolest Small Town , it also has good sidewalks and lots of visitors. Burbage’s Funeral Home also has a pretty neat little haunted house.
- Salisbury’s Downtown Plaza/Salisbury Jaycee's on Main Street who host a great Treat Street!
- Old Mill Development in Willards – our office is located in this great little town and we can not help but think that they always pull off a great day.
- Berlin First Baptist Church at 603 William Street in Berlin has a Trunk or Treat from 5 to 8 pm on Halloween. Pony rides, moon bounces, games, candy/prizes and food!
- Salisbury Zoo – October 17 and October 24, 2015 @ 1pm-4pm Geared to smaller children and less scary!
Thanks for reading! Where will you trick-or-treat?