Attention Community Association Managers, Board Members and Unit Owners!
Many educational opportunities upcoming. We hope to see you there!
- Delmarva Condominium Managers Association Monthly Meeting. Come learn about the new regulations and when they will be implemented. Guest speakers will be in attendance from the Maryland Health Department.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 12:30pm
- Location: The Princess Royale, 9100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD
- Cost: $15.00 (cash or check)
- RSVP to Joe Groves at 410-723-3300 or by email at email@example.com
- Bank of Delmarva – Your Business, Your Banking & Breakfast. Learn how to save time with The Bank of Delmarva lockbox and business banking solutions. Topics include cash management, ACH and merchant services.
- Date/Time: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 10:00am
- Location: The Bank of Delmarva, North Ocean City Branch – Community Room, 12505 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD
- Cost: FREE
- RSVP by February 8th to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legum & Norman Hosted – Delaware Board Education Event. This event is for homeowners and board members. Topics include new communities and developer transition, amending governing documents and document adherence/violations.
- Date/Time: Monday, April 1, 2019 from 8:30am-3:00pm
- Location: Atlantic Sands Hotel, 1 Baltimore Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Cost: FREE
- RSVP by March 22nd to Lisa Meck at 410-524-5577 or by email at email@example.com
- CAI Breakfast Seminar – You Don’t Know, What You Don’t Know, Until You Discover, You Don’t Know. Join this interactive roundtable program that will provide you with tools, tips and info that you can utilize when dealing with issues that may arise with your clients or association.