Icy roads and impaired visibility leave us more vulnerable to rear end crashes. Great West Casualty Company offers these safety tips as a reminder to be
safe on our roadways. Also, please find a nifty payroll insert here. Thanks Great West!
- Maintain at least a six second following distance
- Be prepared to stop at all times
- Increase following distance in adverse conditions
- Avoid tailgating
- Scan the road ahead for upcoming hazards
- Slowdown in construction zones
- Avoid distractions from inside the cab
- Get off the power and get on the brakes
Thanks for reading. What steps do you take to be safe in winter weather conditions?