After a fabulous 13 year run with Deeley Insurance Group, Janie Hooper is retiring. Not without this one last tribute to her and what she brings to our agency.
I had the opportunity to sit with Janie a few times over the past month, and the luxury of being on the other side of the cubicle wall. This is what I learned:
1. Janie is always happy to help. Anyone. That is why she was a great person to be in the Commercial Lines support team.
2. If you know one thing about Janie, it is the deep love and affection she has for her grandchildren. Her time when she leaves us will be spent with these very lucky children.
3. Janie has an addiction to sewing. She is so impassioned on this subject that when we were done talking about it, I thought for sure I could learn to sew too. Janie has plans to work on me, she thinks I can do it! Yep, Janie takes on the impossible challenges and she makes them seem possible.
4. As she moves in to retirement her only fear is the changes in health care in our country and how that will impact her future. Don't worry Janie, we aren't going anywhere. We are here for you, our clients, and our customers to help explain any changes the government makes in health care coverage. We got you covered.
5. Finally, as the person on the other side of the cubicle let me say honestly what I will miss the most – Janie's sincerity.
As thrilled as she is to retire, we will miss her and wish her happy in this next adventure.
Let the adventure begin….