It didn’t stay 9 degrees. As the weather warms and pipes melt, you may need us.
If you need to report a claim, there are several options:
- Website: http://www.ascd.net/client-service/report-a-claim
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 410-835-2000
- Emergency Number: 443-523-6472
- Several carriers will not insure a freeze loss if the unit or home is not kept at 55 degrees or higher.
- Vacant or bank owned units need to be checked to make sure the water is off and heat is operating.
- Anyone leaving a second home for over 72 hours should turn the water off.
- Check out our local newspapers reporting on this topic.
For more winterization tips for homeowners see our blogs:
Home, home for the winter…
Home Preparation for Winter – Part 2
Thanks for reading. We shine during the claims process. We are here and ready to assist.