Preparing for visitors over the holidays is important. However, not everyone uses the front door and you need to be prepared for the Big Man himself. A few helpful tips:
- Add Santa as a user to your alarm system. You don’t want the jolly old elf to be arrested! – Plus it could supply proof to those non-believers!
- Make sure your roof is in good condition – no missing or lose shingles and free of debris. On December 24th it is a landing strip for 8 reindeer and a sleigh.
- Great time for one last sweep of the gutters to make sure they are free of leaves.
- Check that chimney to make sure it is clear (for whatever goes up or down).
- Be careful with decorations – limit candles, water real trees, and not too many strands of lights hooked together.
- When setting out your treats – wait till right before you go to bed prior to setting out the milk or put it in a nice cooler.
Home preparation and safety are important to Santa. Mrs. Claus is waiting for him to come home from work – safe and sound.
Thank you for reading. Happy Holidays.