Doesn't hurt to send one more reminder that winter is approaching and reminding all to prepare their homes.
- Turn on the heat! Keep the heat at a minimum of 55 degrees.
- Turn off any exterior water and remove any hoses from an exterior hose bib.
- Have your HVAC serviced to ensure peak performance
- Replace batteries in your smoke/carbon monoxide alarm batteries. If they are over 10 years old – REPLACE!
- Reverse the ceiling fans – in winter they need to run clockwise to bring the heat down.
- Have chimneys cleaned professionally
- Check door sweeps to make sure heat is not leaking out. Check sealant at windows and vents as well.
Please share with friends and neighbors. Thanks for reading.