It is your wedding day and every little detail will go perfectly. At the end of your day you will be married to the love of your life and that is the important life stuff.
So don’t get too overwhelmed when I suggest this. Have you considered a special events policy for the big day?
- Do you have a relative that overindulges and ruins family occasions?
- Did you choose an outside event in a rainy climate?
- Did the hotel room have no place to hang the dress except the sprinkler head? (yes – this happens)
- Did the best man lose the rings?
- Did the florist declare bankruptcy the day before your big day?
If you answered yes to any of these questions or 1,000 others like them– special events coverage is a wise and inexpensive option for you to consider.
Special Events Policies cover:
- Property damage to a rented banquet facility
- Medical payments for a guest who falls at the event – or worse gets food poisoning
It can also cover:
- Cancellation – This is not run-away bride coverage (Recalled to active duty, hospitalized, act of God made travel to your event impossible)
- Special Jewelry
- Wedding Gifts
Special Events insurance policies can help make sure that the wedding day starts your life in the best possible way, financially sound.
Email our Special Event Expert, Bethany Miller or call her at 410-835-200 ext. 118 and let her help you Protect What Matters Most.
Congratulations on your big day.
Thanks for reading.