At Deeley Insurance Group – the answer is YES!
Some Coverage We Can Offer:
- Coverage for the sleigh – on land and air – Transportation Department is working up quotes and is so impressed with his years of experience and driving record – ACCIDENT FREE!
- Event Policy for Christmas Eve – One big party
- Product Liability – Making sure those toys are safe
- Data Breach/Cyber Liability – In the event of an unauthorized breach of the Naughty & Nice List, this policy would allow Santa the guidance and funds to comply with privacy notification laws worldwide.
- Workers Compensation – Elves receive remuneration (Cookies, hot cocoa and candy), have schedule times to work, and are provided Uniforms. Elves are considered employees.
- Employment Practices Liability – Protects Santa in the event one of his elves were to bring an allegation of a wrongful employment act. Although elves are not a protected class, many elves are over 100 years old and age discrimination is a risk. In addition, Wage & Hour laws may be violated in the final months leading up to Christmas if Mrs. Claus is not tracking overtime gumdrop pay appropriately.
- Group Health Plan – Even Santa must comply with the Affordable Care Act. The increased cost of Elf Health Benefits is putting pressure on his margins. Don’t be surprised if you notice a slight drop in wrapping paper quality. Expenses have to be managed
- Coverage for Rudolph’s Nose
- Property Coverage for the invisible workshop at the North Pole
- Flood Coverage – In case of global warming (Flood is not an included coverage on a property policy)
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage for:
- Furs (Is that suit made of fur? – don’t want PETA to get angry at him)
Our Life Insurance department declined to provide a quote to Santa. As he lives in every child’s heart, they felt that there would never be the opportunity for the policy to pay out.
Thanks for reading. Have an unusual insurance need? We can get you covered!!