A business that was seasonal in nature was hoping their seasonality would make them a small employer and not subject to PPACA large employers regulations. Our analysis of their data revealed:
- They are a large employer
- They failed to offer minimum essential coverage
- Facing projected $75,000 annual IRS 4980H(a) penalty
With active management, this employer was able to mitigate penalty and offer health insurance benefits.
- Still a large employer
- Provided benefits to key management staff
- Avoided IRS penalty
- Budgeted savings $40,000 versus paying penalty.
For an analysis of your data, contact the appropriate expert:
Nikki Strickler at email@example.com & John Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Maryland & Delaware Businesses: Laura Bren at email@example.com