Secretly, we love it! Celebrate anyway you see fit. However, let's review a few quick safety tips while decorating.
- Keep your tree (fake or real) away from any heat source.
- Don't overload electrical outlets.
- When placing lights outside your home, make sure they are clearly marked for outside use.
- Turn off your lights when you leave your home or go to sleep at night. That way your loving pet will not get electrocuted when knocking it over.
- And from personal experience, the lovely real pine needle table display, don't let the candle burn all the way down.
Click here to learn more about holiday decor safety.
Thanks for reading. Enjoy the decorating.