The leaves are turning and starting to fall and with it comes… sneezing. In our office seasonal allergies run rampant! If you sneeze more than three times we have intiated the Standing Bless You. So we don't have to keep repeating it over and over! During the fall, common allergens such as dust mites, ragweed and mold are more common than ever.
Tips to avoid some of the symptoms of allergies:
- Wear a mask when you do yardwork to avoid breathing in pollen and other allergens.
- Monitor your area’s pollen count, and stay indoors when the count is high.
- Clean your heating system’s vents and filters before you use it for the first time in the fall.
- Keep your pillows, comforter and mattresses in allergen-proof covers.
- Talk to your doctor about nasal sprays and other medications that may help to reduce your symptoms.
What do you do to alleviate allergies?
Thanks for reading.