The primary purpose of a Return-to-Work (RTW) program is to return eligible employees back to the workforce at the earliest medically allowable date. Attend this webinar to:
- Understand how you can positively affect your profitability.
- Identify the impact of indirect costs on the employer’s bottom-line profitability.
- Recognize that a Return-to-Work process is comprised of multiple steps. The process is not an all or nothing proposition. Employers can determine how much they will implement.
- Demonstrate the potential savings a transitional work program provides the employee
When: Friday, July 12, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
1. Dial 855-410-0553 / 646-583-7389
2. Enter Participant PIN Code followed by # key 594813#
3. You will be placed on musical hold until the Webinar begins
4. Click on https://www.anywhereconference.com/
5. Enter Web Login Reference 210338739
6. Enter PIN Code 548895
7. Enter your Name — Click Go