Good news for all! The Federal Highway Administration’s annual redistribution has resulted in Delaware receiving an additional $32,995,605 in funding for infrastructure projects. The funds were previously allocated, but not used by other states in that specific fiscal year. According to DelDot, eligible projects are identified and it provides the ability for them to move forward than previously planned.
The funds will be used towards the following projects:
- US 40 & SR 896 Improvements
- I-95 / SR 896 Interchange Improvements
- Road A / SR7 Improvements
- US 13 – Seaford Paving and Rehabilitation
- US 113 – Georgetown Paving and Rehabilitation
For more information, please visit www.deldot.gov.