JANUARY 1 DEADLINE – Delaware Employers with 50+ employees must meet HB 360 Harassment Training requirements by January 1, 2020
- WHAT IS THIS?
- Deeley Insurance Group is partnering with OneDigital Health and Benefts to provide free Anti-Harassment Training to Delaware Employers.
- WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This training is for Delaware business owners and managers to prepare you to meet the January 1 harassment training deadline.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?
- As an employer in Delaware, you are responsible for your employees’ conduct at work, and you can be held responsible for sexual harassment in various circumstances.
- WHY NOW?
- Under HB 360, employers with at least 50 employees in Delaware must provide “interactive training and education to employees regarding the prevention of sexual harassment.” Current employees must complete interactive training by Jan. 1, 2020.
- KNOW THE LAW
- HB 360 went into effect Jan. 1, 2019, adding new provisions to the Delaware Discrimination in Employment Act (DDEA) to ensure all Delawareans experience a safe and respectful workplace free of sexual harassment. This training will help you understand the Department of Labor requirements.
- DURING THIS TRAINING…
- HR experts from OneDigital will lead the seminar, and answer your questions on compliance and harassment.
- Each business owner/manager in attendance will personally become in compliance with HB 360 harassment training requirements.
- We will discuss the options to provide Anti-Harassment Training for your entire workforce, ensuring compliance by the Jan. 1 deadline.
- Date: Thursday, December 5, 2019
- Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
- Where: Delaware Technical Community College | Carter Partnership Center, Room 529 | 21179 College Drive, Georgetown, DE 19947
Limited seats available. Please RSVP to Register at http://DelawareAware.rsvpify.com