The Deeley team is passionate about insurance, and protecting everything you care about. And we’re passionate about supporting our community, too.
We asked each of our 58 employees to choose a local charity that speaks to their heart. Then we made a donation to each of those organizations on their behalf.
We call it Deeley Green.
As a family-owned business rooted in this community since 1929, we believe Giving Back Matters.
We’re proud to help our team give with purpose, improving other people’s lives and planting seeds of hope across Delmarva, one amazing cause at a time.
Through Deeley Serves, our charitable outreach group, we support the community all year, volunteering, raising funds and awareness, and trying to make things better. During 2020, while much of the world was on hold and traditional fundraising events were postponed, we didn’t have as many opportunities to get out and offer hands-on support to the local organizations that mean the most to us. So we created Deeley Green to empower our associates and start 2021 with extra optimism.
It’s incredible to see the breadth of charities our team is choosing and to bring some Deeley positivity to everywhere their hearts are. We’ve donated Deeley Green to:
- Adopt-A-Block of Fruitland
- Adopt-A-Block of Salisbury
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- Autistic Children’s Support Group of Worcester County
- Believe in Tomorrow
- The Cricket Center
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Epoch Dream Center
- Fenix Youth Project
- FORGE Youth & Family Academy
- Good Ole Boy Foundation
- Grace Center
- Hope and Life Outreach (HALO)
- Humane Society of Wicomico County
- Jesse’s Paddle – Jesse Klump Suicide Awareness
- Life Crisis Center
- Lower Shore Clinic
- Maple Shade Youth and Family Services
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Operation: We Care
- Oshun’s Garden
- Semper Fi & America’s Fund
- Visiting Angels Foundation
- Wicomico Child Advocacy Center
- Wicomico Goes Purple
- Women Supporting Women
- Worcester County Humane Society
- Worcester Youth & Family Counseling Services
Especially when we’ve been living and working remotely, it’s a wonderful reminder that we’re connected to each other and to our community in ways we don’t always stop to realize.
Read more about Deeley Serves and Deeley Green at https://www.deeleyinsurance.com/blog/category/deeley-serves/.