Vehicle crashes can happen to anyone, at any time! In the moments after, drivers can often feel distraught. Great West Casualty Company offers tips on how to conduct yourself, as well as what to do after a crash occurs:
· Stop. Failure to stop at the scene of a crash is a criminal offense.
· Protect the scene. Turn on your 4-way flashers and set out emergency reflectors.
· Assist the injured. Notify emergency personnel.
· Notify the police and your company.
· Document all the facts and take photos
· Protect your cargo and equipment.
Your transportation agent and claims department are here to help! Contact our office today at 410-213-5600 or www.ascd.net.