Date of Loss: December 24, 2014
Description of Loss: Grandma lost her life while walking home on Christmas Eve. It was reported that she was hit by a flying reindeer.
Policies Responding: Personal Injury Protection- Death Benefit(Grandma’s Auto Policy)
Life Insurance Policy
Claim Concerns: Cause of Loss was considered undetermined. The adjustor was unable to locate the reindeer or his owner to verify his coverage. The agent and local law enforcement made effort to try to locate the suspected driver of the team of deer.
Mysterious Deer Tracks Grandma & Grandpa during Festivities
Recommendations to client to avoid or minimize future risk:
- Limit alcohol consumption on December 24th
- Drive Grandma home – and make her wear a seat belt.
- Review your automobile policy and make sure that you have purchased PIP – Personal Injury Protection in your policy.
- Review Life Insurance limits
- Purchase Grandma a pill box so she can carry her medication with her, allowing her to stay at the festivities and avoid the demise.
- Track Santa through NORAD or Google
Thanks for reading. May your holiday season be filled with laughter.